Trek Slash 2021
The Trek Slash is Back !! If your after a long travel 29er, check out the all new Trek Slash for 2021 – this is going to be one of the hottest bikes this year! With a new revised frame, using a threaded bottom bracket, internal frame storage across alloy and carbon models and fitted is a full length dual density guard to protect the entire downtube!
With bikes in stock and lots available soon please contact the shop ASAP to reserve your Trek Slash now! Once these are gone we have a long wait for more.
Key Updates for the Trek Slash 2021
- Increased travel, now 160/170 from 150/160
- New 34.9 dropper seatpost to handle longer travel droppers that are more reliable and harder wearing than smaller seatposts.
- Greater seatpost insertion into the frame to handle longer droppers.
- Steeper Seat angle by 1.9 degree
- Slacker head angle, now 63.8 degree
- 6mm lower Bottom Bracket
- Integrated storage an Alloy and Carbon models – Trek is the only brand that has done this to an alloy frame.
- Still one of the lightest bikes in its category by a massive margin 688 grams lighter than its nearest competitor – Santa Cruz Megatower
- Knock Block 2.0, increased turning radius, its gone from 58 degrees to 72 degrees.
- Threaded 73mm BB – Pressfits Bottom Brackets are gone!
- Much more frame protection that is removable for cleaning and inspection with new dual density guards.
- Available on 0% finance over 36 months today.