An undeniably durable and versatile cycling shoe: perfect for trail riding, cyclocross or gravel.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- A single BOA® L6 dial for precision fit and easy micro-adjustments
- Strong, synthetic perforated upper materials hold up to off-road rider demands
- Durable GnarGuard rubberised coating protects against abrasions and other damage from trail debris
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff yet walkable performance
- Stiffness index: 6 of 14
- Tachyon rubber outsole allows great grip on any surface
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
This last is first
Built on Bontrager?s inForm Race last for a slightly roomier, high-performance fit.
Dial your fit
Equipped with a single BOA® L6 Dial for a precision fit and easy micro-adjustments.
Sturdy BOA cable guides can handle dirt, mud and more.
An adjustable hook-and-loop toe strap provides a second level of forefoot fit adjustment.
For your toughest rides
Strong, synthetic perforated upper materials hold up to the needs of all off-road riders.
Durable, GnarGuard rubberised coating is directly bonded to the shoe to protect against abrasions and fend off trail debris.
The nylon composite
A Tachyon outsole with robust, rubber lugs provides exceptional grip and traction in all terrain.
A confident connection
Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats with plenty of room for adjustments. Placement indicators guide proper cleat installation and alignment.
Extra traction included
The included removeable nylon toe spikes can offer additional traction on loose soil.
- Fasergehalt (Liner): 100% Mesh
- Fasergehalt (Sohle): 40% Nylon / 40% Rubber / 12% Glass Fibre / 5% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 3% Metal
- Fasergehalt (oben): 55% Polyurethane / 37% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 6% Mesh / 2% Nylon
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!