A premium insulated water bottle that lets you carry more cold water for lasting refreshment on long, hot rides.
- A premium insulated bottle that keeps water cold, feels great in-hand and provides leak-free closure
- Form fit insulation layer keeps water cold twice as long as traditional bottle
- The Flow Top cap's heart valve and soft-touch poppet offers easy-squeeze hydration
- Secure threaded cap with easy open-and-close poppet locks down leaks
- The No-Drop Grip Ring provides a grippy texture for confident grasp even when wet
- Designed for easy cage entry and removal with secure retention
- Optimised for use with a Side Load cage
- USDA-approved and free of BPAs and phthalates
More ice-cold refreshment
The Big Guy?s 830 ml (28 oz) capacity and premium insulation make staying cool on your two-wheeled adventures a whole lot easier.
All bottle graphics are scratch-resistant and slow to fade, so they?ll look great for miles to come.
Stays colder for longer
Voda Ice has been proven to keep your drink cold for twice as long as traditional water bottles.
Lock down leaks
Voda Ice?s cap features a secure thread-on design, a premium heart valve poppet and an easy-to-use push/pull closure that prevents leaks when closed.
Both the bottle and cap are designed and rigorously tested to stand up to the heat of modern dishwashers.
No-Drop Grip Ring
The bottle?s tacky-textured No-Drop Grip Ring makes it easy to hold on to, even when it?s wet.
Secure fit. Easy acc
Voda Ice fits secure
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!