?A versatile softshell jacket that is wind-resistant and water-proof with an uber-soft fleece inside.?
- The 3-layer softshell is wind resistant, 8,000 mm waterproof and 5,000 mm breathability
- A thermal rear panel is engineered for excellent warmth and breathability
- The brushed thermal interior provides next-to-skin comfort and warmth
- Two-way YKK zip allows easy access to jersey pockets
- Drop-tail design prevents overexposure when in the cycling position
- This product saves the equivalent of 26 PET plastic water bottles
- The fitted cut provides a streamlined fit with room to layer
Made with love for you and the planet
The Circuit Softshell Jacket main body fabrics contain at least 40% recycled material, saving the equivalent of 26 PET plastic water bottles.
Triple layer protection
The three-layer softshell fabric provides wind-resistance, 8,000 mm waterproofing and 5,000 mm breathability.
A thermal rear panel is engineered for excellent warmth and breathability.
Three open-back pockets allow convenient access to ride essentials.
Easy-access essential storage
A two-way YKK zip allows easy access to jersey pockets without disrobing.
How to care for your jacket
Caring for your jacket will prolong its life, keep you fresh and help eliminate odours so your ride partners stay happy. Wash in cold water on a gentle cycle and hang to dry.
Your guide to dressi
Not sure where to st
- Materialtyp: Woven
- Fasergehalt: Face: 100% Recycled Polyester, Back: 76% Nylon / 24% Spandex (exclusive of trims)
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!