An aluminium handlebar with IsoZone pads that displace vibration and a compact flare that increases wrist clearance.
- Custom-butted, 6066-T6 alloy construction
- Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with the shorter reach and Variable Radius Shallow Flare (VR-SF) design
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life
- Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control set-up
VR-SF: Variable Radius-Shallow Flare
The Variable Radius Shallow Flare (VR-SF) bar shape allows confident access to brake levers while in the drops with a 75 mm reach, 128 mm drop and 4? flare.
Bar-end Di2 junction box-compatible
Keep your cockpit clean by using Shimano's EW-RS910 bar end junction box for the refined look that your bike deserves.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!