A versatile road cycling shoe that combines elite performance with best-in-class comfort.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- A single BOA® L6 dial for precision fit and easy micro-adjustments
- A hook-and-loop toe strap allows adjustments for a better and more comfortable fit
- Perforations on synthetic mesh and TPU uppers provide superior breathability
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- Stiffness index: 7 of 14
- Compatible with three-bolt and two-bolt (SPD-style) cleats (two-bolt mounting plate sold separately)
This last is first
Built on Bontrager?s inForm Race last for a slightly roomier, high-performance fit.
Dial your fit
A single BOA® L6 dial allows easy, precise, on-the-fly fit adjustments for ultimate comfort.
An adjustable hook-and-loop toe strap provides a second level of forefoot fit adjustment.
Prevents pinch points
A pair of zonal security flaps with webbing guides and relief cuts offer a more dynamic fit with better articulation over the midfoot to prevent pinch points.
Perforations on the uppers provide breathability when you ride heats up.
Synthetic mesh and TPU uppers offer a supple fit that conforms to your foot, a feature often found only on pricier cycling shoes.
Keeps your heel lock
A stiff heel counter
The nylon composite Bronze Series sole is stiff and lightweight for great power transfer on long, hard rides. Stiffness index 7 of 14.
Compatible with 3-bolt and 2-bolt SPD-style cleats (2-bolt mounting plate sold separately, PN 558863)
Textured heel and toe lugs deliver off-bike traction for ride-prep, café breaks and post-ride hang-outs.
- Fasergehalt (Liner): 100% Mesh
- Fasergehalt (Sohle): 67% Nylon 6 / 20% Glass Fibre / 5% Carbon Fibre / 5% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 3% Metal
- Fasergehalt (oben): 78% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 14% Polyurethane / 6% Mesh / 2% Nylon
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!