Durable mountain bike shoes for riders who prefer the feel and confidence of flat pedals.
- inForm Performance is our roomiest, most relaxed fit for comfort on-and-off the bike
- A grippy, Vibram rubber outsole provides an optimised shoe-to-pedal interface
- A uniform tread pattern offers consistent, predictable interaction between pedal and outsole
- Directional tread at the toe and heel gives off-bike scrambling traction, uphill or down
- Durable synthetic uppers are perforated for breathability and hold up to the demands of all off-road riding
- Reinforced toe box protects against abrasion and shields trail debris
- The shock-absorbing EVA mid sole dissipates forces from impacts
- Laces provide ultimate fit control, and the integrated lace keeper securely holds them tight to the shoe for pedalling
This last is first
inForm Performance Last provides a relaxed fit with a flatter foot position for more versatility and utility.
Durable laces with an integrated lace keeper let you fully customise your fit.
Grip it and rip it
A sticky Vibram rubber outsole keeps you connected to the pedals and the terrain.
Keep it consistent
A uniform tread pattern provides a consistent, predictable interface between the pedal and outsole to keep you secure when the trail gets rowdy.
Directional tread at the toe and heel provide high traction for times when hiking your bike is necessary.
A shock-absorbing EVA midsole fights fatigue while walking and cushions every landing so you can go as big as you want.
For your toughest ri
Strong, synthetic pe
Amp it up
A reinforced, durable toe box stands up to the harsh terrain for additional protection so you can rip through anything the trail throws your way.
A little loop, a lot of help
An integrated heel loop makes it easy to slip your shoes on before every ride.
Built for every rider
Offered in unisex sizing so riders of all genders get the same great performance features and colour options.
- Fasergehalt (Liner): 100% Polyester
- Fasergehalt (Sohle): 65% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate/35% Rubber
- Fasergehalt (oben): 80% Polyurethane/12% Thermoplastic Polyurethane/8% Polyester
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!