Dedicated clipless mountain shoes for the most demanding trail riders
- inForm Performance last offers a relaxed fit for more comfort on the bike and more utility off the bike
- Abrasion-resistant coating on the heel and toe caps for added durability
- A reinforced, durable toe box for improved protection
- Shock-absorbing EVA mid-sole
- Hook-and-loop strap provides a more secure fit that hugs your foot in place
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
True to form
Durable, synthetic leather upper comfortably cradles your foot and stands up to the daily abuse of everyday trail riding.
Amp it up
A reinforced, durable toe box stands up to the harsh terrain for additional protection so you can rip through anything the trail throws your way.
Abrasion-resistant coating on the heel and toe caps add durability where it's needed most to extend the life of your shoe.
Add some plush to your pedal
A shock-absorbing EVA midsole fights fatigue while walking and cushions every landing so you can go as big as you want.
Clip in confidently
Mount any 2-bolt cleat and clip in easily thanks to a large open platform that lets you decide what position works best for your riding style.
Durable laces let you fully customise your fit while a large hook-and-loop strap provides a secure fit that hugs your foot in place while riding.
- Fasergehalt (Liner): 100% Polyester
- Fasergehalt (Sohle): 100% Rubber
- Fasergehalt (oben): 55% Polyurethane/24% Nylon/21% Polyester
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!